Friday, February 11, 2011

Help?


thought you guys would like that. =]


Okay so once this week is over (since i have so much friggin homework) I'm going to start officially planning for Laylas first birthday.

I need a few things from you guys!

I want to do a slideshow to put up on the tv. Pictures and videos from her first year. I need my computer savvy people to recommend how to do that? What kind of program do I use? and one that I can add music to as well, which is ANOTHER thing. Any special kind of songs you guys think I should use? - I'm sure I could find all on my own, but having other input is always special.

Also, any special stores/websites I should look at for party essentials? I'm a google extraordinaire however, like i said before getting other info would help me out a huge ton!

I thank you all in advance for any info/rec's/suggestions you all may have!

I cannot wait to start planning this special day for my amazing little girl! I want to make it perfect... just like she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment