Friday, January 21, 2011

The ultimate in "catching up".

Alright so, I'm guessing I owe you all a huge apology? hahaha..

Wow, this was ridiculous. I have to say that the holidays were filled with craziness and it's been quite a ride since then too.

I'll give you a quick once over on what has happened in the past month and a half!

Christmas was amazingggg! I just have to say that having a child now has made christmas just that much more enjoyable.. even if she didn't know quite what was going on though!


lovin on grampy!!


opening presents~!


okay I could go bonkers with the pictures, so i'm going to move on!



New Years Eve was spent in a small town in Ohio in preparation for my Big Sis's wedding New Years Day! :) She had an amazing ceremony, and I had SO much fun at the reception. It felt so good to just let loose and I'll admit it, GET SILLLAAAAAAYYY.. I think I had about 4 or 5 jack and cokes. yep. I never drink jack either. It's kinda funny how I decided to wear my wine colored dress when Katies main color was the silvery blue! ahhh how I miss pi phi... :(


Anyway, as we got back into the swing of things with work and school, life seems to just get in the way all over again. We can't just sit back and enjoy life anymore because it's all so busy busy busy.

Layla is now pulling up, crawling all over the place (still on her tummy... not up on those knees yet.) and WE HAVE A TOOFER!! Houston, there IS a toof in there! I'm sorry I get a big fat fail as a mommy in the picture dept for this one. Don't blame it all on me though because my little shit is as resilient as a bull when it comes to even letting us get a little peak at her pearly white! hahaha.. I guess I still have to love her though huh? =D


Work has been nuts as always and will get even worse starting February 1st when all footlongs go $5 for a while again! oi! *face palm*

Now that I have insurance again, life has been spent going to and fro dentist and dr appts. I'm finally having my wrist looked at since it's bothered me for oh idk, 6 years now? ugh.. she thinks it could be tendonitis, but we're going to see. She has me on naproxin for a few days to see if that will help anything. If not, then it's onto the next step which is an x-ray. oh bejesussssssss...

well, this pillow below me is calling my name and it's sounding quite good... OH and fyi, i finally got johnny to shut up on the whole TV situation! lol... We now own a sparkly new 44" Sanyo Plasma television. I have to admit, as much as I didn't want him to get a new tv. I'm happy we have it now just so I can get some peace and quiet on the subject!


Time for bed now homedogsssss... I'll do an update #2 2mrw. yes by golly i sure will. GOODNIGHT!





1 comment:

  1. Um I want your TV. Ty has been hounding me about getting a new one and I keep telling him we have to wait until our tax returns come back lol. I'm glad you had a great holiday though. Ours was good too, but a little much for KK. She didn't understand why everyone was shoving presents in her face lol. She still doesn't have a freakin' tooth...and she doesn't wanna crawl, except backwards on her back. Ah my silly girl.

    I'm glad I found your blog! Now I can keep up with you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete